Generic vertex attribute, used by shader programs.
- GenericAttribute.get_region(buffer, start, count)
Map a buffer region using this attribute as an accessor.
The returned region can be modified as if the buffer was a contiguous array of this attribute (though it may actually be interleaved or otherwise non-contiguous).
The returned region consists of a contiguous array of component data elements. For example, if this attribute uses 3 floats per vertex, and the count parameter is 4, the number of floats mapped will be 3 * 4 = 12.
- buffer (AbstractMappable) – The buffer to map.
- start (int) – Offset of the first vertex to map.
- count (int) – Number of vertices to map
- GenericAttribute.set_region(buffer, start, count, data)
Set the data over a region of the buffer.
- buffer (AbstractMappable) – The buffer to modify.
- start (int) – Offset of the first vertex to set.
- count (int) – Number of vertices to set.
- data (sequence) – Sequence of data components.